- 1 c Cheddar cheese- shredded 1 c Colby cheese- shredded
- 1 ts Red chiles- ground 1 ea Cilantro stems- bunch, *
- 1 x Paprika
- * Cut the cilantro stems into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and paprika in food processor work bowl fitted with steel blade, cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Roll mixture by teaspoonfuls into chile shapes. Insert cilantro pieces in wide ends of shape fro stems. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer