Layered Shrimp Appetizer
- 1 package cream cheese softened -- (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese -- shredded (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 6 ounces small shrimp -- cooked
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In small bowl stir together cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in cheese, reserving 2 tbl for topping.
- 2. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom of 10 inch round serving dish, spread evenly with cocktail sauce. Top with shrimp, onions and reserved 2 tbl of cheese. 3. Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer