Crab Rangoon #3
- 1/2 lb Fresh crab,
- Drained and chopped
- 8 oz Cream cheese,
- Room temperature
- 1/2 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 ts Garlic salt
- 3 Doz wonton wrappers
- 3 c Cooking oil
- Combine crab, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt, mix until well combined.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon of filling in center of wonton wrapper.
- Moisten top two ends of triangle and seal together with a fork.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees, deep-fry Rangoon until golden brown. Dip in sweet and sour sauce and Chinese hot mustard. Uncooked Crab Rangoon may be frozen and deep-fried directly from the freezer.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer