Italian Sausage in Tomato Sauce
- 2 lb Italian Sausage 1 ts Oregano
- 2 tb Olive oil 1 c Chablis wine
- 2 c Tomato sauce 1 lb Mushrooms, fresh
- and sliced
- Saute Italian sausage for a few minutes in olive oil - just long enough to seal it or firm it up.
- Remove sausage and let cool.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add sausage and cook for 1 hour on low heat. Serve as a hot appetizer. You may wish to be cautious with the wine at first. Some may find 1 cup too much.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer