- 2 tb Ghee
- 1/2 tb Minced ginger
- 1/2 tb Minced garlic
- 1/2 c Diced onion
- 1 t Garam masala
- 1/2 ts Chili
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1 tb Soy sauce
- 2 c Mixed vegetables, parboiled
- -- finely chopped
- 1 c Tofu, squeezed & crumbled
- Momo wrappers see recipe
- Momo sauce - see recipe
- Melt ghee in a wok or skillet.
- Add ginger, garlic & onion & stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add garam masala, chili powder, pepper, salt & soy sauce.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables & mix well.
- Remove from heat & place in a bowl.
- Add tofu & toss well. Allow to cool & drain off excess liquid. Put 1 tb of filling into each momo wrapper & seal closed with a little water. Steam over a steaming rack for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with momo sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer