MUSHROOM CAPS WITH PESTO
- 24 Mushrooms fresh
- 1/2 c Walnuts or Pine Nuts chopped
- 2 c Basil Snipped, fresh
- 1/2 c Parmesan Cheese grated
- 4 Garlic cloves peeled
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 1 Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a food processor bowl or blender container, Place the oil, chopped nuts, basil, parmesan cheese, and garlic.
- Process or blend until smooth.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms.
- Clean mushrooms. Spoon a rounded teaspoon of pesto into each mushroom cap. Place a walnut half or several pine nuts atop each. Bake for about 10 minutes or until hot. Drain on a paper towel. Serve warm..
This page is made by Pascal Meijer