- 1/4 pound Butter
- 2 cans (8 oz. Total) Devilled Ham
- 1 t. Lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 t. Cayenne
- 2 T. (plus 2 t.) Worcestershire
- 1/4 t. Brown Sugar, light
- 10 drops Tabasco
- 2 t. Curry Powder, mild (sub Dry Mustard)
- 2 cups Flour (unsifted)
- Pecan Halves
- Blend softened butter and ham well.
- Add seasonings and blend well.
- Sift in flour and blend well.
- Divide into 4 parts.
- Flour hands and shape into 1 1/2 inch rolls and wrap in plastic.
- Freeze until use or chill 1 hour in refrigerator. If frozen, thaw 10 minutes. Slice 1/8th inch thick and bake on lightly greased sheets at 375@F 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly brown.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer