- 0.75 lb Ground Pork
- 8.00 Chopped Water Chestnuts
- 0.25 c Chopped Green Onions & Tops
- 1.00 tb Soy Sauce
- 0.50 ts Salt
- 1.00 ts Cornstarch
- 0.50 ts Grated Fresh Ginger Root
- 1.00 lb Wonton Skins
- Vegetable Oil For Frying
- Hot Mustard
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger iin medium bowl, mix well.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle.
- Turn top of triangle down to meet fold.
- Turn over, moisten one corner with water.
- Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner, press firmly.
- Heat oil in wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat to 375oF.
- Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with catsup and hot mustard or sweet & sour sauce, as desired.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer