OLIVE MARINATE (MARINATED OLIVES)
- 2 tb Olive oil
- 4 ea Garlic cloves, peeled &
- -- crushed
- Zest of 1 orange, cut into
- -- small pieces
- 1/2 tb Fennel seeds
- 2 c Oil cured or brined black
- -- olives, rinsed & drained
- Olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a small pot over low heat.
- Add the garlic, orange zest & fennel seeds.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass or ceramic container. Let stand at room temperature for several hours before serving. Or store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Bring back to room temperature before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer