APPETIZER FROM BLACK GRAPES (MANTALA OD GROZD
- Grapes (for 1 gallon juice)
- 1 1/2 c Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 ts Nutmeg
- 2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Lemon juice
- Crush grapes until you have a gallon of juice, strain and cook boiling until 1/2 liquid is left.
- Add slowly 1 1/2 (cups? -KM) whole wheat flour, stirring constantly over low flame.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and 2 cups sugar before flour. Add lemon juice. Pour into 9 x 13-1/3 x 2-inch deep pan. Let cool in pan 2 days. Slice in 2x3 inch squares.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer