Three Cheese Garlic Bread
- 4 Slices diagonally cut French
- 1 ts Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 ts Finely minced garlic or
- -dash garlic powder
- 4 ts Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ts Shredded reduce-fat cheddar
- Place bread slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and garlic, sprinkle evenly over bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer