- 2 Med. Eggplant -- (1 lb. total)
- 2 Tbl. Soy sauce
- 3 Tbl. Lemon juice
- 3 Tsp. Tahini
- 2 Tbl. Olive oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic -- pressed
- Prick the eggplant all over and bake it at 350`-400` until they collapse (They should look like prunes) - an hour or more.
- When they have cooled, skin them and chop finely, sieving out the large seeds, if preferred.
- Add the other ingredients, except the tahini, and whisk well with a wire whisk. Stir in the tahini and chill well before using. This is good with corn chips or pita bread.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer