- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup Meyers`s rum
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small yellow onion -- minced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup Meyers`s rum
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and form 1 inch meatballs.
- Brown in a skillet for 5 minutes on all sides. Drain all excess fat from the pan. Combine pickle relish, ketchup, beef broth and 1/2 cup of rum. Add sauce to skillet and heat until bubbling. Serve with toothpicks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer