- 2 c Budweiser Beer
- 2 ea Small onions -- sliced
- 1 ea Clove garlic
- 1 ea Bay leaf
- 3 ea Whole peppercorns
- 2 ea Celery ribs
- 2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ea Lemon -- quartered
- 2 lb Shrimp -- cleaned & deveined
- Pour Budweiser in large pot and add onion, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, simmer 10 minutes. Add lemon and shrimp to Budweiser beer. Simmer 12 minutes. Remove from heat, let cool, and drain. Peel off shells and chill well.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer