- 2 ea Green peppers 1 ea Medium onion
- 2 ea Stalks of celery 3 ea Carrots
- 1 ea Garlic clove 1/2 lb Sliced mushrooms
- 1 ea Flowerets of med cauliflower 2 tb Oil
- 1 c Tuna fish drained 1 ea Juice of one lemon
- 1 ts Granulated sugar 13 oz Bottle of ketchup
- Finely chop peppers, onion, celery, carrots, garlic, mushrooms and cauliflower, cook in hot oil for 5 minutes, mix well.
- Cook 5 minutes. Pour into sterilzed jars, cool and refrigerate. When serving, place antipasto in a pretty dish, surround with crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer