- 2 lb Ground beef
- 2 c Seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 c Milk
- 1/4 c Dried minced onion
- 2 ts Garlic salt
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c All-purpose flour
- 1/4 c Cooking oil
- 2 28 oz jars pizza sauce
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients just until mixed.
- Shapeinto 48 small meatballs.
- Cut mozzarella into 48 cubes, 1/2 in.
- each, push a cube into the center of each meatball, covering the cheese completely with meat.
- Roll lightly in flour.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned, drain. Add pizza sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Serve over pasta or rice, in buns or as an appetizer.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer