Lemon-Olive Meatball Appetizers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese -- grated
- 12 olives -- minced
- 1/4 green bell pepper -- chopped fine
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 12 bacon slices -- *see note
- Partially cook bacon, keeping it from curling.
- Mix all ingredients except bacon.
- Shape into 12 balls.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each ball, fasten with a toothpick. Arrange in baking dish. Bake in preh eated 350-degree oven for about 40 minutes, turning once or twice. Makes 12 meatballs, to be used as appetizers or for main dish.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer