Fruited Cheese Log
- 1/2 c Dried apricots 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 ts Poppy seed (optional) 1/3 c Dates, chopped
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese, shred 1/3 c Dry sherry
- 1/2 ts Seasoned salt 1 x Walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 c Golden raisins 1 x Cherries, grapes
- for garnish
- Soak apricots in 1 c water for 2 hours.
- Drain and chop.
- Blend cheeses.
- Add remaining ingredients, fruits last, mixing thoroughly in between.
- Turn out onto sheet of foil and shape into 9" log or 2 large balls. Wrap securely and chill until firm. Roll in chopped nuts, cover again in foil and refrigerate 24 hours before serving (may be frozen).
This page is made by Pascal Meijer