Our California Pizza
- 8 Oz Pkg. Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 Oz Pkg. Cream Cheese -- Softened
- 1/3 C Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 C Sun Dried Tomatoes -- Slivered
- 1 Sm Garlic Clove -- Minced
- 1/2 Sweet Red Pepper -- Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Sweet Green Pepper -- Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Bunch Broccoli, Tops Only -- Finely Chopped
- 2 Whole Green Onions -- Finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make crust, lay crescent rolls pieces flat on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- If you want a thinner crust, roll or pat the pieces.
- Bake for about 11 minutes or until brown.
- Cool completely.
- For the filling, blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and pesto in a food processor or mixer until smooth.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and garlic, blend just to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the topping ingredients. shortly before serving, spread filling on cooled crust. Sprinkle with topping ingredients, pressing into filling firmly. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer