The Best Of Brie
- 1 Whole Ripe Brie As Large As You Need -- Wedge Or Whole Round
- 2 C Pecan Halves -- 20 Oz. Can
- 2 C Chutney (Your Favorite Variety) Or
- Cranberry Relish
- An hour or more before sering, remove top rind from Brie carefully with a knife.
- Allow Brie to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- toast pecans in oven, on a cookie sheet, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not allow to burn. Place Brie on a ovenproof platter or cookie sheet. spread with enough chutney or relish to cover. Arrange pecans attractively over surface. bake until cheese begins to melt.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer