Marinated Mozzarella with Herbs
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese -- cubed
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves -- shredded
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley -- chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper -- to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes -- if desired
- Overlap cheese slices in a large shallow pan (if cubed us bowl).
- Top with remaining ingredients. Coat cheese slices or cubes. Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Turn on to serving platter. Serve with grilled bread or pick up cubes with food picks as an appetizer.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer