Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 2 Cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 Ounces PHILADELPHIA BRAND Cream Cheese -- softened
- 1/2 Cup MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing
- 1 Teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion salt
- 1 Cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1 Cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup sliced pitted ripe olives optional
- HEAT oven to 375oF.
- UNROLL dough into 4 rectangles.
- Press onto bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch baking pan to form crust.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown, cool. MIX cream cheese, salad dressing, dill and onion salt until well blended. Spread over crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate. Cut into squares.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer