Liver Sausage-Cheese Rolls
- 2 ounces dry sherry
- 12 ounces liver sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 30 slices monterey jack cheese
- cellophane-tipped toothpicks
- Thoroughly mix together the sherry, liver sausage and walnuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the cheese slices into 3"x4" rectangles.
- Spread approximately 1 tablespoon chilled liver sausage mixture evenly on the cheese. Roll the cheese and filling, then skewer with a cellophane-tipped toothpick. Refrigerate until serving time.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer