Emilie's Tortelli with Two Sauces
- 1/2 Bag Cheese Tortellini
- Amore cooked as directed
- 2 Envelopes Chinese Lemon
- Chicken Sauce ( Noh )
- 1 c Water
- 1 lg Can crushed tomatoes
- 2 t Oregano dried
- 2 t Dried Basil
- 2 t Italian seasoning
- 1 T Crushed garlic ( in jar)
- 1 sm Onion minced
- Cook Tortelli as directed and cool.
- Rinse and refrigerate.
- Make the Chinese sauce as directed.
- I heated it and added a bit of cornstarch to thicken a little more for dipping.
- Tomato Sauce: simmer sauce on stove with ingredients on very low for about 4 hours to blend flavors. Stir occasionally. Serve tortellin on platter with two dipping sauces Tortelli was from Price Cosco and was very cheesy
This page is made by Pascal Meijer