Sausage, Pepper, & Bread Kabobs
- 8 metal or wooden skewers
- soak for 1 hour
- 8 large mild Italian sausages
- 3 different colored bell peppers
- stems, seeds, and pits removed
- 1 medium French or Italian bread
- Grilling Marinade:
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cut each sausage into 2" long pieces, each prepared bell pepper into 8 pieces, and the bread into 24, 2" cubes.
- To make the marinade: combine all ingredients and heat for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Alternately thread the skewers with sausage, bell pepper, and bread, then brush each one with marinade.
- Marinate for 30 minutes (while the grill heats). Grill over low heat coals, turning often, until the sausage is done, about 20 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer