SESAME CHICKEN FINGERS
- -----HONEY-MUSTARD SAUCE-----
- 2 tb Mustard, whole grain
- 6 tb Honey
- -----CHICKEN FINGERS-----
- 1/2 c Sesame seeds
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb Chicken Breast,skined,boned
- Sliced into 2x1/2" strips
- 2 tb Olive oil
- Red leaf lettuce
- Strips orange rind
- In a small bowl blend mustard and honey for sauce.
- Set aside.
- In shallow pan combine sesame seeds and Parmasan, roll chicken pieces in sesame mixture.
- Heat olive oil in ovenprof heavey-bottomed nonstick skillet or saute pan until just below smoking point.
- Add chicken strips and brown on both sides over medium heat, do not scorch.
- Place chicken strips on cookie sheet and bake in preheated 425* oven 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To serve, line individual plates with lettuce leaqves and arrange chicken strips. Or compose a serve yourself platter. Garnish with orange rind. Serve with honey mustard sauce
This page is made by Pascal Meijer