SESAME CHEDDAR STICKS
- 1 1/2 c All-purpose flour -- unsifted
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 tb Sesame seeds
- 1 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine
- 3 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ts Cold water
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and sesame seeds.
- Cut in cheese and butter.
- Sprinkle with Worcestershire and water.
- Stir together with fork until mixture clings to side of bowl.
- Shape into ball, handle lightly.
- On lightly floured board, roll out dough 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut into 3- by 1/2-inch strips. A zigzag cutter lends a nice touch. Place on ungreased baking sheets and bake in preheated 450 F oven 8 to 10 minutes until golden. Remove to racks, cool.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer