QUICK PRAWN TOASTS.
- 1 sm Egg, (size 5 or 6)
- 1 Spring onion finely chopped
- 1 oz 30 g peeled prawns chopped.
- 1 t Chopped fresh coriander.
- Salt and pepper.
- 1 1 oz 30 g slice of bread.
- 1 t Sesame seeds.
- 1 t Sesame or vegetable oil.
- Sprigs of fresh coriander to
- Beat the egg in a shallow dish and add the spring onion, prawns and coriander.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place the slice of bread in the egg mixture and allow it to soak for 2 to 3 minutes turning it over once so that the egg is absorbed.
- Scoop the chopped prawns onto the top surface, spread out evenly and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Heat the sesame or vegetable oil in a small frying pan.
- Using a fish slice, flip the slice of bread into the pan so that the topping faces downwards in order to set it.
- Turn over after 1 minute and then cook the other side. 4. Sere hot cut into triangles and garnished with sprigs of fresh coriander. Preparation 10 minutes, cooking 3 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer