Marinated Tiger Shrimp with Lemon and Lime
- 2 pounds shrimp -- uncooked tiger
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 limes -- juiced
- 4 scallions -- roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro -- torn leaves
- 2 red onions -- finely sliced
- salt and pepper
- **to serve :
- 1 lemon -- cut into wedges
- 1 lime -- cut into wedges
- toasted brioche bread
- Cook the shrimp in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for a few minutes until they turn pink.
- Drain and place in a bowl. Pour over the vinegar and lime juice, and add the remaining ingredients. 2. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. Serve with the lime and/or lemon wedges, and toasted brioche.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer