Angels On Horseback
- 12 oysters in shells
- 12 Slices bacon
- 1 lemon -- thinly sliced
- Place 6 oysters in round glass casserole.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave 45 to 60 seconds on High, or just until shells open slightly.
- Do not cook oysters.
- Repeat with other 6 oysters.
- Remove oysters from shells.
- Season with pepper, place 6 slices of bacon on roast rack, set in glass dish.
- Cover with paper towel, cook 2 minutes on High.
- Repeat with rest of bacon.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each oyster, secure with toothpick. Place on rack, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes on High or until oysters are cooked. Rotate dish 1/2 turn, 1/2 way through cooking time. Serve with lemon slices.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer