- 1 Can refried beans
- 1 Lb. cooked ground beef
- 1 Packet taco seasoning
- 1 C. chopped onions (may be cooked with ground
- 1 Can taco sauce -- (4 oz.)
- 1 Can chopped jalapeno peppers -- (4 oz.)
- 8 Oz. Monterey Jack grated cheese
- 8 Oz. Cheddar cheese -- grated
- 1 Small Can chopped ripe olives
- 1 C. avocado dip
- 1 Carton sour cream
- 1/4 C. chopped green onions
- 1/4 C. chopped green peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil shallow baking dish, approximately 11 x 15-inches.
- Spread beans and add other ingredients in order given (ground beef, taco seasoning, onions, taco sauce, jalapeno peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese and olives), combining cheese, ending with ripe olives.
- Bake in oven until bubbly. Make a ring of avocado dip on top of nacho. Center with sour cream and sprinkle on green onions and green peppers. Dip with large corn chips or tortillas.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer