Baked Garlic with Brie Cheese
- 2 Garlic bulbs -- whole
- 12 oz Brie cheese -- room temperature
- Cocktail bread, crisp bread,
- French bread -- sliced 1/2"
- 6 oz Jar roasted red peppers
- -well drained -- cut into
- -small -- narrow strips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove some of the outer layers from garlic, but leave bulbs intact.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 40-50 minutes or until cloves are soft.
- Test with a toothpick or skewer.
- To serve, gently separate the cloves and arrange on a serving plate.
- Place the Brie on a larger plate, surrounded by the bread of your choice.
- Place red pepper strips in a small bowl and provide a small fork. Each guest should spread Brie on a piece of bread with a spreading knife, squeeze a garlic clove directly on to it, then top it with a strip or two of red pepper.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer