ESCARGOT A LA BOURGUIGNONNE
- 1 c Soft butter
- 1/4 c Finely chopped parsley
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tb Brandy
- 32 Canned French snails
- 32 Snail shells
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg.
- Combine the butter, parsley, shallots, garlic, and brandy in a bowl and blend well.
- Place a snail in each shell and fill the cavity with the seasoned butter.
- Place on a baking pan and bake for twelve minutes. Serve hot, as an appetizer, on individual snail dishes or on small folded napkins on plates, to keep the shells from sliding about.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer