PASHTET IZ PACHONKI
- 1 lb Chicken livers or calves
- - liver cutinto strips
- 1 t Salt
- 2 ea Onions lg. sliced thin
- 1/3 c Butter
- 1/4 t Black pepper
- 1 ea Egg lg.
- 2 ea White bread slices crustless
- 1/2 c Chicken stock
- 1/2 ea Garlic clove minced
- In large skillet melt the butter, add the onions and garlic.
- Fry until they begin to brown, add the liver and continue to fry for 8-12 minutes until the livers are no longer showing any pink.
- Put the ingredients into blender/food processor and chop until the ,ixture is very fine and smooth.
- Grease a casserole dish and turn out the liver mixture into it. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake the mixture for 45 minutes. remove from and allow to cool for 15 minutes then cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer