- 1 1/2 lb Pork Shoulder- Bonless, *
- 2 T Brown Sugar- Packed
- 1 T Tequila
- 1 T Molasses
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 2 Clove Garlic- Finely Chopped
- 1/3 c Water
- 1 Green Onion w/top- Sliced
- * Pork should be cut up into 1-inch cubes.
- Place pork cubes in single layer in 10-inch skillet.
- Top with remaining ingredients except green onion.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally unti the water has evaproated and the pork is slighly carmelized, about 35 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion and serve with wooden picks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer