- 24 ea Clams, shelled, and minced
- -or 2 large cans minced
- 1/4 lb Butter
- 1 ea Onion, chopped fine
- Bread crumbs
- Jarlsberg cheese, grated
- 2 t Lemon juice
- 1 t Oregano
- 2 ea Green peppers, chopped fine
- Hot pepper sauce
- Simmer clams, lemon juice, oregano and butter in saucepan for 15 minutes.
- Add hot pepper sauce to taste, bread crumbs, onion, and green peppers, until mixture is the consistency of oatmeal.
- Fill clam shells with mixture and top with grated Jarlsberg. Bake in 325 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until mixture starts to bubble.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer