Stuffed Mushrooms #3
- 20 medium mushrooms
- 5 slices bacon -- chopped
- 1 cup green pepper -- chopped
- 3/4 cup pimiento -- chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup fine crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese -- grated
- Twist steams of mushrooms and chop finely.
- Scrub caps and arrange in baking dish.
- In sautee pan over medium heat cook bacon.
- When bacon is almost done and mushroom steams, peppers, and peminto.
- Sautee until peppers are soft. (about 3 minutes) Remove from heat. Add bread crumb (in 1/8 cup intervals) until mixture binds. Place mixture onto mushroom caps and top with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes in 350 oven.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer