Fried Cinnamon Strips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- cooking oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, set aside.
- Cut tortillas into 3-inch x 2-inch strips.
- Heat 1 inch of oil in a skillet or electric fry pan to 375 degrees, fry 4-5 strips at a time for 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. While still warm, place strips in bag with sugar mixture, shake gently to coat. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer