MARINATED FETA WITH GREEK OLIVES AND ROASTED
- 1 lb Feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 c Fresh black Greek olives, pi
- 2 Roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 c Olive oil
- 1 Small red onion, diced
- 2 ts Minced garlic
- 1 tb Balsamic vinegar
- 2 ts Fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground blac
- Lemon juice
- *Combine the peppers, feta and olives in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss gently. Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently again. Adjust seasonings, cover and chill at least 5 hours before serving. Serve this with toasted pita bread as an appetizer.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer