- 1 quart Oysters (retain liquid)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire
- Water (enough to cover oyste
- Salt -- to taste
- Cook oysters in their own juice with all above ingredients.
- In food processor, put olives (stuffed with pimentos), oysters (drained), bacon (and a little bacon drippings), shake of garlic and onion powders, shake ofchili powder, and sweet relish.
- Pulverize well in food processor. Chill and serve on crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer