- 8 ea Bread slices- french or ita
- 2 ea Garlic cloves- halved
- 1 ts Oil- olive
- 2 tb Onion- minced
- 1 ea Tomato- diced
- 1 pn Oregano- dried
- 1 pn Pepper
- 2 ts Parmesan cheese- optional
- Toast bread.
- Rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add onion and cook, stirring until tender.
- Add tomato, oregano and pepper, stir. Spoon tomato mixture over garlic side of hot toast and serve immediately. Alternatively, sprinkle with Parmesan and broil for 1 minute.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer