- 1 x Meat shells
- 2 tb Taco seasoning mix
- 2 tb Ice water
- 1 x Filling:
- 1 c Sour cream
- 2 tb Taco sauce
- 2 oz Ripe olives - chopped
- 1 c Tortilla chips
- 1/2 c Cheese - chedder cheese, sh
- To make meat shells, combine ingredients: mix well.
- Press meat mixture into bottom and sides of tiny tart pans and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, taco sauce, olives and 3/4 cups tortilla chips. Spoon filling into each shell, mounding slightly. Combine remaining chips and cheese. Sprinkle over each tartlet. bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer