- 1/4 c Butter
- 1/2 ts Ground turmeric
- 1 ts Ground coriander
- 1 ts Salt
- 2 pk (10 ounces) chopped frozen
- 2/3 c Creamy cottage cheese
- 1 tb Sour cream
- Melt butter.
- Add turmeric, coriander and salt.
- Cook, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach.
- Cook, covered, over moderate heat until spinach is completely thawed.
- Beat together cottage cheese and sour cream. Stir cheese mixture into spinach. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese has completely blended with spinach. Serve very hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer