RUMAKI HORS D'OEUVRES RESTAURANT
- 8 ea Sliced side bacon
- 8 ea Water chestnuts
- 8 ea Chunks of pineapple
- 8 ea Bay scallops
- 24 ea Toothpicks
- 2 tb Vegetable oil
- 4 tb Bottled teriyaki sauce
- 2 tb Liquid honey
- Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap each water chestnut, pineapple chunk and scallop with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- In a frying pan, heat vegetable oil and saute bacon wrapped morsels over medium heat until bacon is crisp.
- Drain fat from pan. Add teriyaki sauce and honey, mix well and continue cooking over medium high heat until sauce thickens slightly and bacon wrapped morsels are glazed with the sweet sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer