RICE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- 24 lg Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 tb Chili Sauce
- 3 tb Minced Onion
- 1 tb Lemon Juice
- 1 tb Butter or Margarine
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 c Cooked Extra Long Grain Rice
- 1/4 ts Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 c Finely Chopped Nut Meats
- 1/4 c Melted Butter
- Remove stems, wash and dry mushrooms.
- In small skillet, cook onion in butter until tender, but not brown.
- Add remaining ingredients except for melted butter. Press rice mixture into each mushroom cavity. Place mushroom caps on rack in broiler. Drizzle with melted butter and broil until golden brown.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer