- Categories: Appetizers, Vegetables, Preserve
- Yield: 5 servings
- 2 lb Fresh Tender Okra Pods 1/2 c Water
- 5 ea Hot Red/Green Peppers 6 tb Pickling Salt
- 5 ea Cloves Garlic, Peeled 1 tb Celery Seed
- 1 qt Distilled Vinegar 1 tb Mustard Seed
- Wash Okra and pack into clean jars with screw tops.
- Into each jar put 1 red or green hot pepper and 1 clove garlic. Bring remaining ingredients to a boil and pour over the okra, filling the jars to overflowing. Seal while hot and let age for 2 months before using.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer