- 12 melba rounds or toasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoon reduced-fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon prepared cinnamon-sugar
- 1 red delicious apple -- cored
- --cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- Spread each melba round thinly with margarine, sprinkle with approximately 1/2 the cinnamon-sugar.
- Top each with 2 apple slices, overlapping to fit. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar. 2. Arrange 6 toasts on microwave dish. Microwave on High (100%) until apples are tender, about 1 minute. Repeat with remaining snacks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer