SOUTH OF THE BOARDER
- 1 Hot pepper
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/3 c Chopped black olives
- Directions: Prepare about 2 tsp.
- of the hot pepper by chopping it up.
- Remember: the "heat" is in the seeds and membranes inside, so if you want to keep it relatively mild remove all of that.
- Using an electric mixer, blend all the ingredients. Smear the mess evenly on a flour tortilla and roll it up. Chill in the refrigerator. To serve, cut the roll into little log segments and serve with some mild salsa.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer