- 1/4 lb Extra sharp Cheddar
- -cheese, grated
- 1/4 c Softened butter
- 3/4 c Flour
- 1/8 ts Salt
- 1/8 ts Paprika
- 1 sm Jar stuffed green olives
- Mix first 5 ingredients together very well, until very soft.
- Press some dough around each olive to make a little ball.
- Put the balls in a plastic bag, they can touch but try not to mash them up against one another, and freeze them overnight. Take them out of the freezer, put on an ungreased pan and bake about 12 minutes at 400 degrees F.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer