- 8 ounces cream cheese (reg., lite, or fat-free)
- 5 8-inchround flour tortillas
- 1 green onion -- chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons green chilies -- chopped
- 1 Tablespoon pimento (heaping) -- chopped
- 4 ounces chopped black olives -- drain
- Soften cream cheese in a bowl for 15 minutes, then spread on the tortillas.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Cut into 3/4 -inch slices.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer